About Optimize FM
Developed by industry veterans behind some of the most popular CMMS and CAFM programs ever sold, Optimize FM combines all the features needed to properly manage space and assets into a comprehensive, intuitive, yet economical solution. Optimize FM makes it easy to maintain all of your equipment and systems while simplifying the use and utilization of your physical space. Additionally, all costs and activities are tracked providing extensive reporting capabilities.
So what? Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) and Computer Aided Facilities Management Software (CAFM) have been around for decades. Some CMMS program even have drawings and some CAFM programs even do work orders. None of these programs seamlessly combine Asset Management with Space Management into a single solution with the features found in Optimize FM.
The Optimize FM solution is a very powerful, device agnostic (runs on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphone), cross-browser, equipment, space, inventory, people and document management application that connects bidirectionally to external databases providing graphical and tabular data to better serve and run your organization – all for much less than any other product on the market.
Earlier iterations of Optimize FM have been around since the 1990’s and have been implemented in Higher Education, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Commercial Real Estate and more.
Who should consider Optimize FM? Facility Professionals and Staff, including Office Managers, Facility Managers, Space/Move Planners, IT/Telecomm, Maintenance Managers and maintenance personnel who need to maintain clear and consistent control over their facility operations by tracking assets (people, places, things), accurately reporting true operating costs, and reducing facility operating expenses.
Optimize FM is an integrated suite of purpose built facilities applications that provides all facilities professionals an appropriate, easy to use, easy to acquire, easy to implement, and cost effective solution to manage their facilities operations.
Unlike Archibus, Tririga/IBM, Manhattan/Trimble and FM:Systems who are primarily targeting the IWMS market place with high cost, complex and difficult to implement platform based solutions, only Optimize FM integrates original design authoring tools with a powerful, easy to use suite of purpose built, COTS facilities applications that manage facility operations and reduce operating costs.
Optimize FM Functionality
Host In-House or on the Cloud
Up to 7 Hierarchy Levels
Fully Configurable Add Functionality without Customization
Unlimited User Configurable Security to the Form
and Field Levels
Includes Live Technical Support
& All Upgrades
Link to Multiple Concurrent Databases Exchange Data with IIoT Devices, Building Automation Controls, HR, Finance, Etc.
Key Performance Indicators
Drawing & Tabular Reports
Dynamic Spreadsheets & More
Optimize FM is an “All-in-one” web-based facility management solution.
No Modules – No Add-ons – Everything is Included
You host or we host as a monthly service. Either way, it is an Operations Expense, not a Capital Expense.
Take Optimize FM Where You Need It
Manage Users, Work Orders and Moves from the Desktop
Manage Work Orders, Count Inventory and Find Things in the Field
Take Your Drawings, Inspections and Reports with you Anywhere
What Can You Do with Optimize FM?
- Workorder Management
- Asset Management
- Labor Management
- Inventory Management
- Service Contracts
- Space Management
- Move Management
- 2D DWF Integration
- Move Scheduling
- Identify Areas, Equipment & Occupants in Drawings
- Create & View Unlimited Themes
- Key Performance Indicators
- Complex PM Scheduling
- Regulatory Compliance
- Fleet Management
- Tool Management
- User-based Security
- Document Library & Tracking System
- Standard & Dynamic Reports
- Change or Add Your Own Terminology
- Easily Import Data via Excel
- Integrate Data from Multiple Concurrent Sources
- Mobilize Your Workforce
- Create, Issue & Close Workorders in the Field
- Rounds & Inspections
- Inventory Counts
- Runs on any Device with a Browser Connection
- No Downloads Required
- Intuitive Interface
- Easily Configure to Control User Access
- End-user can Turn On/Off & Rearrange Columns
- Auto-calculate Labor Time
- Access Electronic Documents in the Field
- Multiple Filters to Locate Desired View
- Find People, Places & Assets via a Visual Interface
- Barcode & QR Code Support
- Responsive Design Adjusts for Your Device
- Submit Work & Move Requests
- Add Photos & Documents
- Supports Chrome, iOS, IE, Safari, Firefox & Edge
- Suitable for Most Users
- Works Great on Desktop PCs, Laptops & Tablets
- Eliminate Paper Workorders
- Update in Real-time from the Field
- Create Assets & Parts
- Access Personal & Group Messaging/Alerts
- Polyline Your Drawings for Use in Optimize FM
- Assign Drawings to Assets, Floors & Buildings
- Associate Data to Drawings
- Bring in Your Drawings from AutoCAD & Revit
- No 3rd Party Viewer Required
- Works with AutoCAD™ 2008+
Optimize FM Requests
- Submit & Check Requests from Any Browser
- Submit Move Requests
- Fully Configurable
- Set Security Based on User Profile
- Add Photos to the Request
- Requestors Do Not Count Towards License Usage
Optimize FM Services
- Video Tutorials
- User Guides
- No Coding Required to Add or Limit Functionality
- Add Fields, Change Terminology & More
- Reduces Need for Internal IT Resources
- Extend Accessibility
- Workflow Process Development
- Project Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Create a Unified View of All Facilities Data Including CAD Drawings, BAC, IIoT, Finance, HR & More
- Convert from You Existing System(s)
- Transform Data from Other Applications
- Ensure Project Success with a Plan Covering Needs Assessment, Process Management, Go-Live & Ongoing Review
- Issue Resolution
- Product Support
- Licenses Management
License Fee is the same for On-Premise or Hosted
Licensed Per Concurrent User – Minimum 10 Users
Includes Unlimited Requestors, Unlimited Named Users & all Modules
Call today for pricing. We promise you will be happily surprised.
There is no comparable product on the market at our low price point.
Common Questions or Request More Information
Q – What is the difference between On-Premise and Hosted?
A – On-Premise means it is managed by your IT department and runs inside your firewall. Hosted costs a bit more but we handle all the IT chores reducing the burden on your IT department.
Q – What is a “Concurrent User”?
A – Any User presently logged into the application.
NOTE: Many Asset Management applications charge per “Named User” rather than “Concurrent User”. With Optimize FM, you only need a license count equal to the maximum number of Users expected to be logged in at that same time. You do not need licenses for all your Named Users.
Example: ABC Corp. has 50 different people they want to access the system. With many Facility Management applications, they would be required to pay for 50 licenses. With Optimize FM, you might only need 10 licenses if you never had more than 10 Users in the application at the same time.
Q – What is a “Named User”?
A – Anyone set up in the system with a User Name and Password.
Q – What is a “Requestor”?
A – Anyone who submits a request for Services.
Q – Are we buying the software?
A – No, you are leasing the software on an annual basis billed monthly or annually.
Q – How easy it is to add more licenses?
A – It only takes a few minutes to adjust your licensing. Remember, there is no software to download. We adjust your license count and you are ready to go.
Q – Do I own my data?
A – Yes, Optimize FM will not use your data for any purposes other than to support your implementation. You may easily export copies of your data at any time.
Q – What is the difference between “Configuration” and “Customization”?
A – Customization requires programming changes to the software code which can be expensive, time consuming and be affected by future upgrades. Configuration can be done in the application by anyone with the knowledge and rights to make changes to your instance of the application. Configuration may be implemented in as little as a few minutes and will not be affected by future upgrades.
Q – What languages are currently supported?
A – Optimize FM is available with library sets for English, Italian and Mexican Spanish.