The Team at Best CMMS LLC has the tools and experience to ensure your Optimize FM implementation is a success.
Determine how to achieve the best ROI in the shortest time
We will review your needs, goals and resources against industry benchmarks and suggest the best path to improvement for your organization. We will provide options for the best ways to reduce spend, increase efficiency and improve client / staff satisfaction.
If you already have a computerized facility management system, we can review its capabilities and how you are using it to determine whether moving to a new system would prove to be worthwhile. If not, we can provide ways to get more out of your existing system. (Over the years our team has worked with dozens of other CMMS and CAFM programs.)
After implementation we can perform periodic reviews to look for even greater cost reductions and further improve productivity. Sometimes we find individuals or groups within an organization have slipped back into their old way of doing things and additional training or workflow reviews can get things back on track.
- Needs assessment
- Review of potential solutions
- Workflow process
- Technology evaluation
- Return-on-Investment (ROI) analysis
- Deployment options consultation
- Follow-up reviews
Start with good data for the best results
The primary goals of any facility management software are to increase asset and labor productivity, reduce unnecessary costs and improve the level of service to clients, tenants and employees. Accurate, relevant, standardized data is a major contributor to the benefits received from a FM system.
- If moving from another software package, we can pull the appropriate data into Optimize FM
- We can pull relevant data from other internal systems like Human Resources and Finance
- When converting to a new facilities management system, it is important to remember “Bad Data In = Bad Data Out – We review anything converted from another system for accuracy, relevance, syntax and usefulness
- No data, no problem – Our experienced technicians can collect information for all maintainable assets and spaces
- We can affix barcode tags to these assets and spaces for use with Optimize FM
- We will load all the data into Optimize FM – This greatly speeds up the implementation process
- We polyline assets and spaces in your existing CAD drawings for use in Optimize FM
- We then convert the .dwg files to .dwf format and link the drawings to the data
- Terminology may be added and changed without requiring any changes to code
- Security may be set such that Users only see the parts of the program they need to see
- Additional features and functions may be added depending on a client’s specific needs
Set the right goals, make a plan and see it through
The benefits gained from a successful facilities management solution can be immense, amounting to hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars in productivity improvement and cost savings. The quality of the software implementation will greatly affect the outcome – we are here to assist in the following areas;
- Define business case
- Feasibility Study
- Develop project initiation document (Purpose, Requirements, Business Needs, Stakeholders & Business Case)
- Set SMART Goals
- Statement of Scope
- Work Breakdown
- Gantt Chart
- Communication Plan
- Risk Management Plan
- Select team and resources
- Implement project management plans
- Project Manager directs and manages project
- Develop tracking systems
- Manage task assignments
- Progress meetings
- Update schedule
- Adjust plans as needed
- Measure project objectives
- Determine status of deliverables
- Track costs and resource usage
- Monitor project performance
- Post mortem meeting to review project
- Report on any deviations from original project plans
- Deliver final project report and actual costs
Every organization is unique with different resources and goals. Our Training Services are custom to each client. We concentrate on the needs of the client and provide training on not just how the software works but how to use it in their facilities to achieve the greatest benefit. If the data is available, we even train on the client’s data so it is more relevant to the students.
- More students can participate at no additional cost – Training is offered “Per Day”, not “Per Student”
- Students learn more in a shorter time – No time wasted in travel
- Management is more likely to participate – They can sit in on everything or just the topics of interest to their department
- Onsite Training is completed in just a few days – Get up and running with the software as fast as possible
- Economical – No travel expenses
- Convenient – Consecutive half-day trainings allow students to still work a half-day at their regular job
- Especially good to new-hires – After the system is fully implemented and new Users come on board, this is the quickest and most economical way to get them up-to-speed with Optimize FM
Technical Product Support
Optimize FM’s intuitive design and online documentation make for an easy-to-use and easy-to-understand application. But, if you need help, we have Live support available during regular business hours. Support is included with Optimize FM at no additional cost.
Coming soon – Live Chat Support and FAQ Videos.
Note: Support vs. Other Services
General support questions about how to perform basic functions within Optimize FM are included at no charge with your subscription. Other services such as end-user training, customization, integrations, configuration and consulting are considered Professional Services.
Host on your servers or let us host it for you
You can host Optimize FM inside your IT infrastructure or access it via the Cloud, the choice is yours. Because Optimize FM delivers information in your database to you via your browser, your data can live anywhere you like.
Hosting Optimize FM inside your coroporate infrastructure can be more economical and provides complete control of the application. If you IT resources are in short supply or it is just easier for us to do it for you, we offer secure hosting on our highspeed secure servers for a small fee.
Our Responsive Design automatically adjusts the screen layout for optimum viewing on your chosen device – PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
Our SaaS offering provides a quick and inexpensive way for you to get started using Optimize FM.
Browsers supported include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Explorer.
Do even more by connecting to your other systems
We can connect Optimize FM with your other systems to;
- Increase productivity
- Eliminate manual entry of shared data
- Update data in real-time
We can integrate with;
- Network Security (LDAP, Shibboleth, etc.)
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Internet of Things Devices
- Other software systems